Want to move your body, build strength, get some fresh air and have some laughs with a fun group? Try these small outdoor group fitness classes – they’re not really a bootcamp (there’s no shouting, for a start), but you’ll definitely get fit!
Join us outdoors in Elwood and St Kilda for:
- Small, fun classes with great people and plenty of attention to technique
- Energising workouts to get you strong and start your day feeling awesome!
- A body positive atmosphere (no negative body talk, no discussion of diets or weight loss) – we’re here to feel good about our bodies, at every size and shape and ENJOY exercising
- A friendly female personal trainer running the sessions (all genders and fitness levels are welcome!)
- Varied sessions, including strength, cardio, boxing, core and mobility – and a heap of fitness games!
Times and cost:
- Mondays: 7.10-7.40am St Kilda ($99 for five sessions)
- Saturdays: 9am – 9.45am Elwood ($99 for four sessions)
Please enquire about subsided places if you are experiencing financial disadvantage.
If you’d like to join or request further information, please contact me here!