- 6AM (indoors/outdoors)
- 6.30PM (outdoors)
Want to move your body, build strength, get some fresh air and have some laughs with a fun group, in an environment where you’re encouraged to go at your own pace? Try these small outdoor group fitness classes – they’re not really a bootcamp (there’s no shouting, for a start), but you’ll definitely get fit!
Join us for:
- Small, fun classes with great people, plenty of attention to technique and exercise options to suit your unique body and fitness level
- Energising workouts to get you strong and start or finish your day feeling awesome!
- A body positive, weight-neutral atmosphere (no negative body talk, no discussion of diets or weight loss) – we’re here to feel good about our bodies, at every size and shape and ENJOY exercising
- A friendly female personal trainer running the sessions (all genders and fitness levels are welcome!). You’re welcome to bring kids along too (no charge)
- Varied sessions, including strength, cardio, boxing, core and mobility and some fitness games just for fun
- 6am classes include access to a shower, changeroom and kitchenette so you can go straight to work
Classes are $99 for a pack of 4 x 45 min classes.
Please inquire about subsided places if you are experiencing financial disadvantage.
If you’d like to join or receive the info pack, please contact me here!